Pages

Tuesday

Nui in Stockholm




This weekend was a scorcher in Stockholm. Nui and I headed down to the water to relax with absolutely no agenda for the day other than catching up on the summer's events (and eating ice cream of course). We lazed on a wooden bench in Södra Blasieholmshamnen and people watched to our hearts content while the sea breeze cooled us down. We spied eccentric tourists, elegant elderly couples, mischievous kids, to name a few. I'm pretty sure if we hadn't gotten hungry we would have stayed there all day! 

I thought she looked gorgeous so she graciously let me play paparazzi for a bit. I love her use of color-blocking, I think it works especially well when paired with neutral accessories and a fitted denim jacket. Her choice of scarlet skinny jeans and a cosy blue top was both practical and fun,  perfect for messing about in September's transitional weather! 




No comments:

Post a Comment