Pages

Wednesday

Love




































                                  















One day I was brought to a party full of interesting people, each one more creative than the next. Everyone was either a painter, a sculptor, a dancer, a singer, or at the very least a storyteller. The youngest one there, I sat and observed and of course photographed them in all their glory, hoping I too would be just as fascinating in my later years. 
There was a beautiful moment when the host, a charming Norwegian, sang to his son and induced a heart-warming atmosphere that brought everyone together in appreciation of the love in our lives. 

4 comments:

  1. I don't like correcting mistakes but I know it would annoy me to have a typo so 'a' heart warming.

    Great photo. Really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, that was a pretty bad typo, thanks for letting me know! Glad you like it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this photo Louise, it's beautiful.
    http://lordashbury.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Simbarashe, I think so too.
    Amazing compliment coming from you, keep up the fantastic photography! x

    ReplyDelete