Pages

Wednesday

Sublime











No, don't worry I haven't converted to food blogging, there are enough great ones out there! I do however, have the urge to show everyone the pizza we had in San Remo this summer. That's one thing I love about Italy, on every street-corner..or even in the middle of the street, whether you pay a fortune or a tuppence, the pizza is guaranteed to be sublime. Funny how it originated as 'the dish of the poor people' in Napoli and grew to become a global favourite. 

5 comments:

  1. Really yummy. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Denisa! I think if I lived in Italy i'd have a serious pizza addiction! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in San Remo for a while last summer too, small world. I agree, their pizzas are in there own league.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When were you in San Remo? I was there for a week last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was there in the middle of August, were we there at the same time? that would have been funny.. It's lovely down there. I know, i'm actually obsessed with their food. Hope all is well in Ecuador! x

    ReplyDelete