Pages

Saturday

Weekend



It's the weekend! It's bit grey and lackluster in London today however, so I'm not overly enthused about going outside even though I probably should. Instead I'm reminiscing back to last weekend's fun in the Stockholm sunshine when I ate cherry ice cream, wandered around aimlessly with my friends and people-watched to my heart's content. Here is a selection of a few little moments I captured during those final summer days. 

        A trio of friends sit atop the hedges, enjoying a saturday lunch in the park.
Over the hedges I spotted a little girl holding a purple balloon that almost looked like it wanted to bring her somewhere. 
     A peek down a small side street show visitors to the local comic-book store.
          A bright windmill blows in the wind 
       As I walked past stureplan on my way home, this woman was the star of the street. It's funny how much impact a color can make. 

Weekenders chilled on the steps, enjoying the sunlight on their skin. Both solitary figures exuded an effortless cool. 
This fellow plays all around Stockholm. He plays sweet, latin notes and at this moment, on this bridge, with the afternoon light and the beautiful atmosphere that surrounded us, all eyes were on him. 
Two patient seagulls sit atop a rusty skip, gazing out over the harbour. 
Laura doing what she does best, capturing the beauty around us. 
     As we cut across Stockholm's small streets, Nui looked effortlessly beautiful and mysterious.
      A musical duo with enchanting choral voices serenaded a relaxed crowd on sunday afternoon. 
Two men casually talked beside a pristine vintage cream volvo in gamla stan
       I watched slowly as sunkissed pedestrians crossed Drottninggatan



22 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pics are absolutely breathtaking! U r sooo talented! Looks like a fabbb trip!
    kisses
    xoThe Beckerman Girls

    www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are far too kind! (and now i'm blushing) - absolutely love your blog! x

      Delete
  3. gorgeous photos!i especially love the one with people chilling on the steps, perfect sunday inspiration!

    http://www.asparklyhanger.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks Anca! yes what better to do on a sunday? We all need some chillout time :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful photos!♥ they really remind me of summer:) cute blog! I followed you on bloglovin and I liked your facebook page with my personal account (petra lorencová)♥ you can follow my blog too if you'd like;) kisses!♥

    www.lorietta.cz


    Lorietta Facebook page


    Lorietta Bloglovin profile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Petra! it's too bad summer is finally over.. it goes too quickly! x

      Delete
  5. This is such a lovely post. I love how you comment on your friends with each photo.

    Love, When You Dream Big x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks joana, lovely of you to say :) x

      Delete
  6. What great city shots!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really lovely pics!
    Kiss kiss
    Elena
    www.mixelchic.it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous5:54 AM

    Lovely photos! Hope to visit London one day myself!

    Stop by sometime, xo Natalie
    www.lavagabonddame.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalie! Come! London's a giant playground :)

      Delete
  9. Thanks Gabriella, so nice of you! Really like your blog too. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gracias Monica! me encanta su estilo! x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:52 PM

    It all looks so happy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hanna! you have a lovely blog x

      Delete