Pages

Monday

Adorable Squirrels


Just look at those eyes, those cute little ears...those whiskers! Squirrels are adorable, it's simply indisputable. One of my favourite things about Hyde Park and Kensington Gardens is not only are they brilliant places to people watch, but also home to hundreds of very friendly squirrels. One Saturday I packed some cashew nuts and headed to the flower walk where they were scurrying around playfully jumping from branch to branch. We had a lovely time hanging out with them, coaxing them to jump and climb all over the place (including on us) and in the process I discovered just how photogenic they are! Complete sweethearts, i'll have to pay a visit again soon. 









1 comment:

  1. They are so cute! I loved them when i first visited london!
    I want to go back there!

    http://thefashioncanyon.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete